Alpharetta Emergency Dental Care
We’ve always got your back
When you experience toothache or trauma, you should have someone you can always turn to for relief. Here at North Atlanta Aesthetic Dentistry, we offer emergency dental care so that you know where to go when an accident occurs.
We understand that dental emergencies can be painful, inconvenient, and alarming for you or your children. Ditch the stress, give us a call, and keep reading this page—we will help you through every severe toothache and knocked-out tooth.
Here is a list of some of the dental emergencies we treat:
- Toothache, overly sensitive teeth, or other tooth pain
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Knocked-out teeth
- Lost crowns, fillings, or other dental work
- Painful TMJ symptoms
- Object stuck in teeth
If you experience one of these dental emergencies, please call us right away. We will schedule you in to see Dr. Gurley as soon as possible.
How to get some relief at home
In the meantime, there are ways to manage dental emergency at home until you are able to come in to the office.
- For a toothache or other pain, you can take over-the-counter medication and press a cold compress to the area.
- For a chipped, broken, or knocked out tooth, save what you can of the tooth. Keep it in place in the mouth, if possible, or in salt water or milk. Press a cold compress to the area and see Dr. Gurley as soon as possible for the best chance of saving your tooth.
- For an object stuck in the teeth, do not attempt to remove the obtrusion with a sharp object.
We prioritize our patients who are experiencing a stressful dental emergency, and we will do everything we can to relieve your stress. Dr. Gurley and his team members will give you advice and get you into the office quickly in order to return your smile to its ideal state.